- Hirotaka Yokoi won by Submission (Armbar) over Jerrel Venetiaan at 3:29 in the second round.
- Kevin Randleman defeated Kenichi Yamamoto by TKO (Knees) 1:16 into the third round.
- In a war between rival academies Brazilian Top Team and Chute Boxe, Ricardo Arona won a three-round unanimous decision over Murilo "Ninja" Rua.
- Fedor Emelianenko established himself as the #1 contender to the Pride Heavyweight Championship by defeating Heath Herring via TKO. After the end of Round 1, the doctors stopped the fight due to excessive damage to Herring's face.
- Pride Heavyweight Champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira was victorious in a non-title match, forcing Semmy Schilt to submit via triangle choke 6:36 into the first round.
- 1992 Olympic Judo gold medalist Hidehiko Yoshida made his mixed martial arts debut, defeating MMA veteran Don Frye at 5:32 in the first round due to submission (armbar)
- Kiyoshi Tamura knocked out Nobuhiko Takada (having his retirement fight) one minute into the second round.
- Sakuraba defeated Arsene via armbar at 2:08 into the third round.
- Wanderlei Silva successfully defended the Pride Middleweight Championship, defeating Hiromitsu Kanehara by TKO after 3:40 of action. Kanehara's corner threw in the towel as he was being punished on the ground with kicks and stomps.