Template:Infobox MMA event UFC 69: Shootout was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Saturday, April 7, 2007 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. UFC 69: Shootout was the first UFC event ever held in the state of Texas.
The co-main event was a rematch held between top welterweight contenders Josh Koscheck and then-undefeated Diego Sanchez. Sanchez defeated Koscheck by split decision in the semi-finals of the original Ultimate Fighter 1 series in the middleweight division; as with all TUF bouts prior to the finals, this was an exhibition bout and is not on either fighter's record. 
- Cummo wins via knockout from a punch at 2:45 of round two.
- Davis wins via submission (achilles lock) at 2:57 of round two.
- Leites wins via unanimous (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Herring wins via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Grove wins via submission (D'Arce choke) at 4:32 of round two.
- Okami wins via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).
- Huerta wins via unanimous decision after three rounds. (30-27, 30-27, 30-27). Garcia was a short-notice replacement for Huerta's original scheduled opponent, Alvin Robinson.
- Koscheck wins via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Serra wins via TKO (punches) at 3:25 of round one to become the UFC Welterweight Champion.
- Official UFC website
- Official UFC 69 website
- UFC 69 Fight Card
- Josh Koscheck Interview
- UFC 69 Review