Ultimate Ultimate 1995, originally billed as The Ultimate Ultimate, and sometimes referred to as UFC 7.5, was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on December 16, 1995, at the Mammoth Gardens in Denver, Colorado. The event was seen live on pay per view in the United States, and later released on home video, both on VHS and, eventually, DVD.
Ultimate Ultimate 1995 featured an eight-man tournament with the winner receiving $150,000. The event also featured two alternate fights, which were not shown on the live pay-per-view broadcast. The tournament had no weight classes, or weight limits. Each match had no rounds, but a fifteen minute time limit was imposed for the quarterfinal and a eighteen minute time limit for semi-final round matches in the tournament.
The finals of the tournament had a twenty-seven minute time limit and, if necessary, a three minute overtime. Ultimate Ultimate 1995 was also the first UFC event to feature judges, who would score the bouts in the event of a draw. The referee for the night was John McCarthy.
- Charles wins by submission (armbar) at 4:38.
- Hall wins by submission (armlock) at 5:29.
- Severn wins by submission (arm triangle) at 1:01.
- Abbott wins by submission (neck crank) at 1:16.
- Taktarov wins by submission (ankle lock) at 1:15.
- Ruas wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:39.
Severn wins by unanimous decision at 18:00.
- Taktarov wins by unanimous decision at 18:00.
- Severn wins the Ultimate Ultimate 1995 Tournament by unanimous decision at 30:00.